12/03/2009

Still Alive!

The post A.P.E silence around here hasn't been because I've been idle thankfully.

Recently I was contacted by the Folio Society to potentiality work on a book project with them, after much toil on my part I got the job! I will be creating ten illustrations and the cover for J. Meade Falkner's Moonfleet, a tale of smugglers and adventure set in the mid 1800s.

This really is a dream project for me and I can't really express how excited I am for this opportunity! Unfortunately I won't be able to show the work I'm doing until much closer to publishing time so you all will have to wait and see.

In other news I will also be contributing to the Six word tales project created by Stiles White so look forward to that soon!

2 comments:

zach oldenkamp said...

congratulations man. so so proud man.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Michael~ glad that you got the gig!