9/30/2011

APE Preview

Tomorrow the Alternative Press Expo is live! Come see me at table 207b, I'll be tabling with Jose Moreno and Tyrell Cannon both of whom will be showcasing new books!

Also at the show my buddies Grim Wilkins, Dean Stuart, Reid Psaltis and Bill Robinson. Grim is selling a new set of prints and his book "Love story in the woods" is not to be missed, Reid will have a new printing of his fantastic "Cryptozoology: A Pragmatist's Guide" and Bill is debuting his new children's book "M is for Mutt and other tales"

As for me I'll have a new set of prints (preview below), original art and exclusive con sketches! Check the previous post to see some of the new merchandise I'll be offering this year. 


Very excited, a little nervous and altogether hugely happy to be at APE once again. Hope to see you this weekend!

-Michael

No comments: